This policy is effective from the 01 April 2022 and supersedes all customer complaints procedures previously issued by us.
We recognise the importance of service and set ourselves high standards. Should there be an occasion when we do not meet your expectations, we are equally committed to dealing with any complaint in a thorough and professional manner.
If you need to make a complaint, you can contact us:
- In writing to; Compliance & Training Manager, Hayes Parsons Ltd, Beacon Tower, Colston Street, Bristol BS1 4XE
- By email on [email protected]
- By telephone on 0117 929 9381
Where a complaint arises, we will, wherever possible, endeavour to resolve the matter by no later than the close of business the third working day following receipt. If this is not possible, to enable us to remedy the situation in a speedy and efficient manner, we have a documented, formal complaints procedure, details of which are shown below.
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly, to reassure you that we will be dealing with the issue as a matter of urgency, giving you details of who will be handling the matter in our office, and details of the service of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) where this applies
- In the event that your complaint relates to activities or services provided by another party, we will advise you of this in writing giving the reasons for our decision, and ensure that your complaint is forwarded to the appropriate party, in writing
- We will aim to make a final response to you as soon as is practicable and keep you reasonably informed as to progress. We anticipate that we will be able to provide a substantive response to most complaints within eight weeks
- By the end of eight weeks from receipt of your complaint, we will issue you with our final response, or issue a response that gives the reasons for the delay and indicates when we will be able to provide a final response. If you are dissatisfied with our response, or the delay at this time, you will have a period of six months in which you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service whose details are shown below.
When we provide our final response letter, we will endeavour to ensure that we have taken into consideration any financial losses or material inconvenience you may have suffered. If we do not feel that your complaint is justified, we will advise you of the reasons for our decision and we will also advise you how you may pursue your complaint if you remain dissatisfied.
The Financial Ombudsman Service provides consumers with a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.
The Financial Ombudsman Service Consumer Helpline is; 0800 0234567 (landline), or 0300 1239123 (mobile)
Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Email: [email protected]