Food & Drink Vans

Insurance for traders selling food and drink from a licensed pitch

Quick and easy online

Cover for food poisoning
automatically included as

Easy to add Employers’ Liability when you employ people

Case Studies

Jack sells hot drinks at a traditional weekly street market on a Thursday and from a different market on Friday and Saturdays. He has Public and Products Liability insurance from CMTIA with a £5,000,000 limit of indemnity.  This one policy covers Jack for all the markets he attends as they take place on different days. 


Ed sells Chinese dumplings seven days a week at a London market, and he already has Public and Products Liability from CMTIA with a £10,000,000 limit of indemnity. Ed has recently taken on his first employee who is going to run another stall four days a week in a different part of London. To ensure he is correctly covered, Ed  will need to add Employers’ Liability to his existing policy and also purchase a second policy with Public and Products Liability only. 

Employers' Liability

You need this by law if you employ people

Find out more


Public & Products Liabilty

This protects you from third party claims for injury or damage to property

Find out more


Need to make a claim on your insurance policy?

Find out who to talk to here

Find out more